SUMMER SCHOOL IN MSLU EALI
Summer programs in Irkutsk, Irkutsk region, Russia
seeks to involve students personally and actively with the Russian people and their language, history, art, and traditions.
SUMMER PROGRAMS IN IRKUTSK
Our Summer programs (2 - 4 weeks) include:
1. Intensive Russian language course, which is taught at all levels, in groups (4-5 and 8-10 persons) – 20 hours weekly. All of our classes are designed to meet standards with our teaching methodology. Classes typically last from 9.30 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
2. Lecture courses . The two lecture classes per summer sessions from the list:
General Survey of Russian Siberian History and Lecture Series taught in English, Russian
Environmental problems in a transition economy
Survey of Russian Siberian Cultural History taught in Russian.
3. Culture and Social Activity. Each week we offer cultural events which give our students a way to experience on a first hand basis. Each week, we take our students to two cultural events ranging from concerts, theaters, outdoor cultural events once on a weekday and the other on the weekend. These events are at extra cost.
Our students are offered two options for housing:
- either in single or dual occupancy rooms located in our university’s dormitory with internet access and within 20 minutes distance from the classrooms
- or in an apartment at one of our homestays.
5. Airport transfers
6. Invitation letter and registration in Irkutsk
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
Program Fees Include:
Instructional costs abroad, fees, room and board*, one cultural excursion, visa and insurance*.
Dates and programs
Summer 2016 programs start from June till September 2016.
To get credits please inform us in advance.
Подать заявку/Apply :